[Trainer-talk] Cooperation needed

Khom Raj Sharma krsharmaatiise at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 03:11:28 UTC 2010

Dear List members ,
A very warm greetings from Nepal.
Khom here again.
I am a social entrepreneur from Nepal, I have founded a first national
digital talking book library in Nepal.
Now I am planning to set up a Computer and advanced English
communication training center for visually impaired people.
There are 1500 blind and low vision people in my area called Pokhara,
but very few people have access to technology.
Therefore I am very much excited to start my second project.

Most of the Nepalese blind people are from poor family, noone can
afford Computer for them before become employed and to be employed
Computing skill is required.
Currently, I am looking for funding support and developing curriculum
for the training.
I would be glad if you can help me to develop an effective and useful curriculum

If any of you would like to come to Nepal, you can help us as volunteer.
The final request if you want to donate used laptops, you are welcome
and donated laptops would help us to increase blind people’s access in
technology.

Looking forward to your cooperation.

Thanks and regards

Khom Raj Sharma