[Trainer-talk] -Resume Writing Programs

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 01:31:28 UTC 2010

Provided you're using JAWS 10 or 11, both Word 2007 and Google Docs
have some pretty good templates you can use to help in writing
resumes. There may be specific resume programs, but why use them when
you can get a template for free. If you go the Google Docs route, then
you'll want to choose the Browse Template Gallery link on the Google
Docs page. Google Docs can be accessed from your Gmail page or at:

http://docs.google.com

Good luck,
Wayne

--