[Trainer-talk] Publishing programs or tips

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Fri Jan 1 20:46:16 UTC 2010

Hello:

I am working with someone who does the newsletter for her church.  The
newsletter is a typical church newsletter with highlighted text boxes,
clipart, photographs and monthly entries that don't move.  It also has a
calendar.

We have not figured out a way to "anchor" the text boxes, tables or other
features so that they don't move as she is typing.  Tables help some but can
expand.  Text boxes often get moved around in the document.  Any tips anyone
has would be welcome.  We are using Microsoft Word even though she has used
Publisher before because Word is a lot more accessible.