[Trainer-talk] Guide

Al Yardley accesstechnology at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 15 00:08:53 UTC 2010

Hi Nancy,
I worked with one individual business owner who tried to use Guide and we
found that incompatibility with shared documents (via email attachments) was
a big issue.  We also discovered that as her knowledge of computers grew, so
did her desire to have expanded program capabilities that Guide doesn't
have.

We have since transitioned to Windows and JAWS.

Al Yardley
Access Technology