[Trainer-talk] Using Facebook

Keith Christian keithchristian at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 18 23:06:12 UTC 2010

Hi Jim,

I will try the m.facebook site.  When pressing enter on message, will that
put me in a blank form to write in?  Then tab to send before it is
delivered?  Will that message be written on that person's wall or will it be
a private message.

Do you read all your messages on your wall, or is there an inbox like email
where private messages are sent?

I thought it would be a good idea to start by just sending private messages.
Does that sound like a good way to get started?

I am using JAWS and I have access to NVDA and SA.  So, I'll have to try them
as well.  Interesting that Firefox and IE display them differently as well.

Anyone feel like doing a pod cast on using Facebook?  If you know of one,
let me know.

Thanks for the guidance,

Keith