[Trainer-talk] suggestions for gps

Terrence VanEttinger tvanettinger at alaskabvi.org
Tue Jan 19 15:46:01 UTC 2010

I agree with this; I've used my iPhone GPS a couple times this winter, when snow made it all but impossible to see landmarks that I usually use.  I-Map-U is a great app for checking location, and one time I actually used Navigon when I was totally flummoxed by the winter weather...and discovered that I was merely steps away from where I was going.

Terrence