[Trainer-talk] assistive technology instructor career information

Jeanine Lineback jlineback at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 16 01:57:24 UTC 2010

Wayne is exactly correct. The phase testing processes are definitely
evolving. But Susan Hunter is still the person to contact to inquire about
the current process.
I received my assistive technology trainer certification through the school
Wayne mentioned, "Access Technology Institute." The program is a very good
one and very comprehensive. Along with getting training in the assistive
technology for the blind, you also have course work on writing lesson plans
and as part of your final you teach lessons to your classmates online.
I had already been teaching technology for many years when I decided to take
the training and get my certification. I know it has helped to make me a
better trainer and more well rounded.

Jeanine Lineback
Technology Instructor & Career Center Representative, Web Designer & Web
Master
http://www.braillecelebration.org
Check me out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jeanine.lineback
Check me out on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jlineback
Or take a look at my profile on Linkedin:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeanine-lineback/17/b65/99