[Trainer-talk] Is this software accessible with JAWS?

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Mon Jun 28 21:01:49 UTC 2010

Hello Terrence:

Permit me to ask what the nature of the job is.  Are you in a retail type
environment?  Do you have a need for a POINT-OF-SALE software that would
enable you to accept credit cards or perhaps run electronic checks and
receive payments electronically?

If you answer YES to both of these questions, please contact me privately
at:

ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com

I use Window-Eyes and have engaged a scripter to do some work for me on a
POS software.  I believe if you can have scripts written, this POS software
might also work with Jaws.

I can't share more in part because this is a Trainers' mailing list and
discussion of business related issues may not be wholly welcomed.  Much
thanks and I look forward to reading from you privately.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado