[Trainer-talk] Windows 7 question

Jim jp100 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 1 16:53:53 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I'd like to pick your brains and find out what you guys are doing for
students who get laptops with Windows 7 and need e-mail.

Before, XP used to load Outlook Express on their computers.  Then, Vista was
using Windows Mail.  Now, it looks like Windows 7 is not including Windows
Mail.

Yes, Outlook is an option, but at this time, it did not come with the
student's computer.  He's just learning about email and was using Outlook
before he got this laptop.

Can one still download or install Windows Mail?

I just found all of this out Friday, so I'm trying to find solutions.

Thanks.

Jim