[Trainer-talk] Anyone had success with Cisco Packet Tracer?

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 19 03:39:53 UTC 2010

Hello:

     I am taking a Cisco class and we are being encourage to use a software package called Packet Tracer. Version 5.2 has an option to enable screen reader support. I have enabled this, and have a list of keyboard shortcuts. I am using JAWS 11 and a braille display. So far, I have not found a way to look at or work with devices set up in practice activities. If anyone has successfully used Packet Tracer, I would appreciate any pointers. Thank you.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss
Email: rjaquiss at earthlink.net