[Trainer-talk] Typing Programs

Terrence Vanettinger Tvanettinger at alaskabvi.org
Thu Feb 10 17:50:05 UTC 2011

The one thing I would caution about this one: it *only* works with JAWS and MAGic.

Terrence

Terrence van Ettinger, Braille and Assistive Technology Instructor
Equipping Alaskans for success
Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
3903 Taft Drive
Anchorage, Alaska  99517-3069
907.771.7303fax 907.248.7517
www.alaskabvi.org           www.twitter.com/alaskabvi

Please consider supporting our mission when you fill out your 2011 PFD application.

www.pickclickgive.org

The Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Call or visit our website to learn more about how our work transforms lives.
This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, copying or distribution of any of its contents is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, kindly contact the sender.