[Trainer-talk] about Adaptive technology training

nancy coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Tue Jan 4 13:36:00 UTC 2011

Hi and welcome to the list. I think when it comes to degrees you will find a variety. Some of us have degrees in rehab. Some have psychology degrees. Others have degrees in instructional technology and education. I think you will also find some programers.

There are a few assistive technology degrees and certificate programs but they are as much about mobility and other disabilities as blindness. A rehab teaching degree would also help.

nancy coffman