[Trainer-talk] Office 2010 question

Jim jp100 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 28 16:08:57 UTC 2011

Hello everyone!

I have a question regarding cutting and pasting in 2010.  I'm working with
some students on cutting and pasting text, and every time I paste something,
a menu pops up asking me to make and save a ton of settings I don't even
know their meanings.

I try and save them, go to the OK button, etc, and think that it works.  The
text pastes just fine but the next time I paste text, the same menu pops up
again!

I don't see how to change this stuff, and not only am I getting confused,
but a lot of my beginning students have no idea what is happening.

Help!!

Jim