[Trainer-talk] Office 2010 question

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Fri Jan 28 17:22:42 UTC 2011

You're dealing with the office clipboard, which lets you collect clips for
later pasting.  When the message comes up, hit f6 to go to the now-visible
Clipboard task pane.   Tab to options and look at the funny menu.  You
change the status of the toggle menu items with Enter but the menu does not
close.  You probably want to choose Collect without showing the office
clipboard.  Close the task pane like you close all others, ctrl+space, then
c.  If you ever want to bring the clipboard back in order to paste an
earlier-copied item, it is on the home tab.

Dean