[Trainer-talk] Office 2010 question

The Brandts djsabrandt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 20:06:00 UTC 2011

Trainers,

I like to bypass the clipboard menu and can still use the paste special
option, which I use frequently when I'm copying and pasting from the
internet.  Instead of control v to paste, I press control e, then press s
for paste special option.  You then have a list of options for which you can
paste (text, html, etc.)  It's one more way to get around that pesky
clipboard menu.

Jan