[Trainer-talk] iPhone 4 information

Jonathan Tyrer jonathan.tyrer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 22:42:18 UTC 2011

Hi

I've had the iPhone 4 for around five months now, I have no vision at
all.  I find it completely accesible and one of the most magical
pieces of technology I have ever used.

It is just different to a Nokia with Talks, but it honestly took me
less than a week to feel totally comfortable with it.  There are a ton
of podcasts and guides to be found, I find

www.AppleVis.com

very useful, especially the reviews of aps from an accessability point of view.

If your still not sure in a few days, let me know and I will give you
some pointers via Skype.  I doubt we'll need to though, it's really
lovely to use once you get used to it.

Jonathan