[Trainer-talk] Looking for free accessible spam blocker

Morin, Gary (NIH/OD) [E] moring at mail.nih.gov
Mon Mar 7 23:07:08 UTC 2011

Jacob - are you referring to "CAPTCHA" type tools?

Gary M. Morin, Program Analyst
NIH Office of the Chief Information Officer
10401 Fernwood Rd, Room 3G-17
Bethesda, MD 20892, Mail Stop: 4833

(301) 402-3924 Voice, 451-9326 TTY/NTS
Videophone (240) 380-3063; (301) 402-4464 Fax

NIH Section 508 Team: mailto:Section508Help at mail.nih.gov?subject=Section 508 Help or, for Section 508 Guidance, http://www.hhs.gov/web/508/index.html

Looking for Training: AT100 - Section 508 Electronic & IT Training - Phase II: http://training.cit.nih.gov/coursedescription.aspx?courseID=CS0000000000852

WHAT IF THE FIRST QUESTION WE ASKED WAS, "WHAT IS SO UNIQUE ABOUT THIS SITUATION THAT IT JUSTIFIES EXCLUSION? INSTEAD OF, "HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO MAKE IT ACCESSIBLE?"