[Trainer-talk] Humanware Webinars

Jan Brandt djsabrandt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 17:27:31 UTC 2011

Tech Trainers,

I hadn't seen this posted anywhere, so I wanted to make sure everyone knows
about these webinars.  A big shout out to Flying Blind, LLC for keeping us
all informed!

Jan

HumanWare will hold a series of webinars on the Apex family of products.  All
are on Thursdays at 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. Central time.

Using the Apex as a Braille Display, 24 March

http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/egister-245613334/5AW5K/115650052

Improved Connectivity with KeySoft 9.1, 7 April

http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/egister-776254198/5AW64/115650052

Reading and interpreting Word Documents with KeySoft 9.1, 21 April

http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/egister-821085814/5AW6O/115650052

KeySoft 9.1 - Expand your Book Reading Options, 5 May

http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/egister-111890294/5AW78/115650052

Pairing your Apex with Popular Apple Devices, 19 May

http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/egister-429973966/5AW7S/115650052

Archives will be available here:

http://visit.humanware.com/e/3332/products-product-presentations/5AW8C/115650052

Jan