[Trainer-talk] FW: [nfb-texas members] Important: Student Survey for Current or Former Texas Higher Ed Students

Jeanine Lineback jlineback at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 28 21:56:15 UTC 2011

Please consider filling out the below survey!
The Texas legislature is considering doing away with the tuition exemptions
for all blind and deaf students in the state of Texas. The below is a
message from our state president. This survey will help us to compile a fact
sheet that we can present to our state legislators.
I know there are many blind persons who went to public colleges and
universities in the state of Texas that now work and live elsewhere. This is
why I am forwarding this to all of you.