[Trainer-talk] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Vencer Cotton vcotton at doe.k12.ga.us
Tue May 17 12:45:49 UTC 2011

Unfortunately, I am not the one sending any invitations out for a
connection. I will seek to resolve the matter with linkedin.
Thanks.

Vencer Cotton Sr.
Program Associate, assistive Technology
Georgia Academy for the Blind
2895 Vineville Ave. Macon Ga. 31204
Office (478) 751-4426
Cell (478) 737-4425
Fax (866) 237-5968
Email: vcotton at doe.k12.ga.us
Website: http://www.gabmacon.org

David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>
Sent by: trainer-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org
05/16/2011 09:54 PM
Please respond to
List for teachers and trainers of adaptive technology
<trainer-talk at nfbnet.org>

Julius Braimah <jesubraimah at gmail.com>, List for teachers and trainers of
adaptive        technology <trainer-talk at nfbnet.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Trainer-talk] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Would you please stop sending these out. You are giving the service
access to your address book, and there are lists and other people on
it who just aren't interested...

David Andrews, List Owner

At 12:31 PM 5/16/2011, you wrote:
>LinkedIn