[Trainer-talk] Mac Mini FOr sale

John Rempel obelize at gmail.com
Tue May 17 20:37:46 UTC 2011

I thought this was a "trainer-talk" listserv, not a "I have personal items I
want to sell" listserv. There are a lot of people that glean some valuable
information from this listserv. It's unfortunate that a few people peddling
their belongings in this forum can deteriorate the quality of what this
listserv has to offer.

John