[Trainer-talk] Fwd: Weird Problems when Attaching Files

Joshua Boudreaux jboudreaux at lcb-ruston.com
Wed May 25 18:32:39 UTC 2011

Sharonda,

If you use Gmail, first choose the basic html link. Then, go to the compose
message link and find the browse button. After activating the browse button
with spacebar, you should see the file retrieval box appear. Then, just use
your standard commands for moving around the box to get the files needed.

If this process works for you, choose the link called "set basic html as
default" before logging out of Gmail, so that the user will always have the
basic html settings after logging in.

Joshua Boudreaux, Director of Technology
Louisiana Center for the Blind
(318) 251-2891
www.lcb-ruston.com