[Trainer-talk] Fwd: Weird Problems when Attaching Files

Matt Diemert mcdiemert at gmail.com
Thu May 26 21:53:24 UTC 2011

Sharonda,
I'm not having the issue here in jaws 12 latest build windows 7 64 bit.
My first instinct is some sort of display setting.
If you navigate to the windows control panel, insure that under adjust
resolution make sure the font size is set at 100%?
If you want to write me off list, I'd be happy to help you trouble shoot.
Matt Diemert.