[Trainer-talk] Outlook07 deleting message rules and others

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 18:35:49 UTC 2011

HI guys: Using Outlook07 after having used Outlook Express a few questions:

1.-Anywhere (aside from Kathy Ann's $75 training material) I could get
comprehensive on all that Outlook07 has to offer? I went on Youtube to see
what I could find, and though very interesting tips and tricks, almost all
from using a mouse viewpoint; I've got a feeling I've got lots of things
Outlook07 has hidden away waiting for me to discover!

2.-Now regarding email rules how to go to the list of rules and delete the
ones I no longer want, or to correct any rules I might have made wrong? I
went into Tools, Alerts and went into the dialogue where the options of New,
Edit etc. Anyway I tabbed hoping to find the list where the rules are to
delete or edit them, but nothing! Jaws12 says Container something any ideas?

3.-Lastly in Outlook Express's Address book I could program certain email
addresses to send email using no format. How is this done in Outlook07?

Gerardo