[Trainer-talk] ATI Virtual Classroom on an IPhone?

Miles Matte milesmatte at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:53:00 UTC 2011

Attending a session would be nice, but does this app support moderating it?
Holding classes where ever I may be is a deciding factor in my search for a
new device. Does this need to be an app? Could you just log in via the site?
If a user had a Windows based phone would that also be possible?

I appreciate all the feedback. This all falls into my master plan...

Thank you,
Miles