[Trainer-talk] Seeking help with TwInbox commands and keystrokes

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 22:02:47 UTC 2011

HI guys: Using TwInbox for Twitter, would like some help on the following:

1.-In the TwInbox FAQ states that one can use commands to perform some
actions on Twitter such as leave username, follow username etc. How I go
about doing these is either reply or dm the user being on top of the tweet,
thus it says for instance at username or d username; I take off the at or d
and type leave or follow, with the results that an error comes up saying
unable to update, or not found. Any ideas as to why this might be?
Everything else (sending and receiving tweets) work great!

2.-In the TwInbox FAQ it says to open a URL one can do Shift+mouse click or
Control+mouse click. What's the equivalent of these with Jaws? Or is there
some kind of a shortcut key equivalent not found on the TwInbox page?

Thanks in advanced for any ideas; I've been like crazy experimenting and
tweeting TwInbox Support, and thought I won't loos anything by asking on
here.

Gerardo