[Trainer-talk] Re : at training for a 5 year old

David Goldfield disciple1211 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 17 17:53:45 UTC 2011

NVDA is also a screen reader available at no cost for anyone.  It is
quite a good screen reader, good enough for many home users and simple
enough for a small child to use.  I think that kids would probably enjoy
playing with the Espeak voices which can also speak many different
languages.  It's available at
www.nvda-project.org

David