[Trainer-talk] Pasting from the Internet to an email

David Goldfield disciple1211 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 1 11:23:47 UTC 2011

Jim,
There are some missing pieces to the puzzle that we need to know.  Are
you using a screen reader and, if so, which one?  If you're using a
later version of JAWS then you should, in theory, be able to paste an
accurate view from your Web page.  However, as far as I know this only
works wiehn using Internet Explorer.  If you're using another browser
and you're doing this with JAWS you're likely to get just the text.  As
far as other screen readers are concerned it is likely that all you'll
get is text, although if someone knows otherwise I'll be happy to know this.
David