[Trainer-talk] PDF reader mobile and the pac Mate Omni

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Sun Oct 23 22:00:25 UTC 2011

Hello. I recently purchased PDF reader mobile to use with my Pac Mate Omni QX440. The reader does a beautiful job reading PDF documents, but I have a few questions. Pocket Jaws does not speak when I move the Braille display by line in a Braille document. How do I get jaws to behave this way when I read PDF documents? I placed the PDF file on a compact flash card. Is it best to open the file by going to my file list in file explorer, or should I open the file by using the PDF reader mobile? I tried to delete the file by going to my list of files on my compact flash card and received an error message. How do I delete a PDF file? Thank you.
    Sarah