[Trainer-talk] question about email and drop box

CathyAnne cathyannemurtha at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 01:16:19 UTC 2012

Dropbox is a free utility that gives you storage space you can share with others.

Once you install dropbox, it acts just like a folder on your computer. You can share folders with others via dropbox.

As an example, I share a dropbox with my son in Alaska. If he has a document, he wants me to have, he puts it in our shared folder and i can access it after just a few minutes once my computer syncs the folder.

Because the folder acts like any other folder on your computer, it's really easy to access.

To receive the pictures, I recommend you instal dropbox from www.dropbox.com and ask your friend to share a folder with you and place the pictures within the folder.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha
Director