[Trainer-talk] Extracting a list of file names

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Mon Aug 13 21:28:50 UTC 2012

FileDir, Jamal Mazrui's powerful file manager, offers a wealth of
keystrokes, a lot to learn, and among them are keystrokes for generating
file listings.  The program is free and worth the effort if you want a
really powerful and effective windows file manager.

http://www.EmpowermentZone.com/dirsetup.exe

Dean