[Trainer-talk] Which Android for fullaccessibility

Jeanine Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 03:49:35 UTC 2012

Thank you for correcting my information. I didn't realize that
Ice Cream Sandwich was available on most phones yet. However, I'm
so very glad you made the corrections to my information because I
just learned a lot. I do try to listen to That Android Show on a
regular basis to keep up but I don't use an Android device so
that's not always enough to solidify the information in my brain.
Smile
Kind regards;