[Trainer-talk] training client in office and email. suggestions?

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 18:24:32 UTC 2012

Hey all. Well I'm finally getting back on the training train. Anyway I have a client who is moving to windows7. She is used to classic style menus for office and she uses outlook express. I'd like to find the easiest transition possible for her. So what r people's recommendations.
1 Using the ribbon control in office. I thought someone said on here it's possible to use a classic style menu bar in Office. But is ribbon control worth it in the long-run.
2  is it worth training her in outlook since it's widely used but in the blindness community it is not very popular and seems a little confusing.

This person is a writer and like I said I think the easiest and fastest transition is the best way to go here.
bb