[Trainer-talk] training sessions with clients

Scott Blanks scott_blanks at lbcenter.org
Wed Jul 18 20:03:13 UTC 2012

I have not included any specific language, as either a contractor or as apart of a company providing tech training, anything requiring the instruction to be face-to-face. With Skype and other chat options, as well as tools like Jaws Tandem and other log in facilities, distance training can be effective, though I honestly find it to be more taxing on me than the in-person work.

Scott Blanks
Director of Rehabilitation Services
Lions Center for the Blind
Ph: 510-450-1580 Ext. 263