[Trainer-talk] training sessions with clients

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 21:57:10 UTC 2012

Hi. Well for me, as of right now I am contracting through a company which is
quite different than being a  independent. I get a flat per hour fee and I
don't have to worry about paperwork or taxes or anything. I used to be an
ISP and I had set my prices to include travel.
I know, for example, a place in Denver that charged 75 dollars an hour plus
mileage.
hth
bb