[Trainer-talk] AT bar for web

Julie Adkins jadkins at mabnc.org
Wed Jul 25 20:14:15 UTC 2012

I forgot to put this in my previous email.  Try out this "bar" with little
icons that you can use while on the internet to change the font of the web
page and all kinds of other neat stuff that would be especially helpful to
people who need speech or magnification but can't afford it.
http://www.atbar.org/try-atbar  (this is actually where I found the
Readability feature I wrote about in my last message).  I really like the
little magnifier (the second square on the bar) that will increase the size
of the text on the web page without making you have to scroll back and forth
to see the whole page.  I am not allowed to install things on my work
computer, so I couldn't save my "personalized" bar and then get back to it.
But if you want to do it that way, go to the Download link and then the
Marketplace link.

Julie Adkins, MA, CVRT

Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist

Metrolina Association for the Blind

704 Louise Avenue

Charlotte, NC 28204

704-887-5121

www.mabnc.org

for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential
message.