[Trainer-talk] searching for a Braille embosser

Mauricio Molina mauriciohmolina at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 05:24:30 UTC 2012

Maria,

I do believe the Juliet Pro embosses on both sides. When originally
purchased, the embosser was $5,000. It is about six years old but has been
sitting on a shelf unplugged for the last 4 years or so. Even when used, it
probably embossed 10 to 50 pages a week, so it was not used much. As to the
asking price, I cannot say. If you would like, email me directly at:
mauriciohmolina at gmail.com

We can work out the details for having this individual speak to you
directly.

Mauricio