[Trainer-talk] item for sale

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 16 19:41:11 UTC 2012

hi,

you don't get it.
i don't care if someone gave a gift or if you saved your own money to
purchase a major technical device then sell it when you don't use it or want
something different.

the issue is with clients of a state agency getting a major technical device
from tax payer dollars and selling it under that situation!
Bryan Schulz