[Trainer-talk] new member

Julie Adkins jadkins at mabnc.org
Sun Nov 18 21:34:57 UTC 2012

I will add your company to the list I keep for clients of ways they can keep
learning to use JAWS on their own.  Your link to the sample is broken.  Can
you describe how you use Skype and Talking Communities to do training?  I
work for Metrolina Association for the Blind.  We are a non-profit agency,
and the majority of our clients could not possibly afford 30 dollars an
hour.  We work with clients for 40 hours, and sometimes they need a second
round of training.  I actually just sent out an email about remote training
last week.  Here are the questions I asked.