[Trainer-talk] searching for a Braille embosser

Beth Koenig bethko at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 23:52:25 UTC 2012

People have to be trained to use an embosser after they obtain one. I've
seen a lot of bad braille from embossers that people don't know how to use
correctly. The poor trees!
Thanks,

Beth Koenig
bethko at gmail.com
(714) 699-DEAF (3323)
Director of Deaf Blind Services
Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center
1525 Durant Street 303
Santa Ana, CA 92706
http://www.deafadvocacy.org
Health, safety, and productivity are the cornerstones of independence. At
the Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center we provide the training and services
necessary for the deaf and disabled to achieve equality and independence in
all areas of life.