[Trainer-talk] RefreshABraille18 for sell $1300.00 or best offer

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:14:28 UTC 2012

Hello,
I have a APH RefreshABraille18 for sell. Unit is in excellent condition, and has seen very little use.

The Unit comes with a Rubberized Swade slip on case for protection, and a power only retractable USB charging cable.

The RefreshABraille 18 is a very reliable, instant on, bluetooth and USB Braille display. I have used it with my iPhone 4S, my Macbook Air, and my Windows laptops with no difference in usage or reliability.

I just bought this unit late March of this year and found that although I thought it would be cool to try my hand at a braille display again, I am not finding that I use it too much, more preferring the Verbatum external bluetooth keyboard.

I accept Paypal, CreditCard and will absolutely accept a serious, decent offer. so if you are interested. feel free to call or email me.

I have a verified, confirmed Paypal Business account and you can go to
http://commtechusa.net
to check that out towards the bottom of the page.

All I ask is that being that the price is already low, for selling purposes I ask that the buyer pays for shipping and insurance.

Again, if you are remotely interested, make me an offer, I am open and will consider any offer given.

Thanks

Gabe Vega - Sent from my MacbookAir
Blog: http://thebt.net
iMessage/Email: theblindtech at gmail.com