[Trainer-talk] notetaker information

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Sat Oct 27 18:32:15 UTC 2012

Good afternoon. I would like some information (pros and cons) from anyone that uses a BrailleNote Apex and a Braille Sense u2. Can both devices be paired with an iPhone running the latest iOS software? Are the devices updated regularly? How sharp are the cels on the Braille display? How long does the battery last? What file formats are supported? If something goes wrong with the U2, will it have to be sent to Korea for  repair? Thank you, and feel free to email me off list.
    Sarah