[Trainer-talk] notetaker information

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Sun Oct 28 02:51:24 UTC 2012

I work with the Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired.
The i OS drivers are fixed and working for the Hims products and the
customer service is good.  HumanWare's service is also good but products are
sent to Canada.  One disadvantage to consider when you are thinking about
using a note taking device for working with an iOS device is that some of
the keystrokes have to be passed through or they revert to note taker
functions.  Both are good products.

Nancy Coffman