[Trainer-talk] Urgent: please sign this petition to help a blind kid!

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 15:07:05 UTC 2012

Phony or real, an lonline petition is not going to have a impact on a
school or school district. The parents should contact the NFB for
knowledgeable assistance if this is real.
Dan

--
Sponsor me in this year's National Federation of the Blind Race for
Independence!

http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/dan.burke

Dan Burke, President
Montana Association for the Blind,
An Affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind

My Cell:  406.546.8546