[Trainer-talk] Repost of Criss Cole technology position

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:39:26 UTC 2013

Greetings. This is a repost of a technology position opening at the
Criss Cole Rehabilitation Center (CCRC). Sorry for the late notice.
This position is open until April 11. Read the description below for
all the details on the job. CCRC does not offer relocation assistance.
I am passing along the information and do not have anything to do with
the hiring of this position. If you have questions regarding the
position, contact me off list and I can give you my boss's contact
information. The direct job post link is below. Feel free to pass this
on to anyone you know that may be interested.
https://jobshrportal.cpa.texas.gov/ENG/careerportal/Job_Profile.cfm?szOrderID=226096&szReturnToSearch=1&&szWordsToHighlight=ccrc

Regards,
Wayne Merritt
wcmerritt at gmail.com