[Trainer-talk] Repost of Criss Cole technology position

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Wed Apr 10 18:30:44 UTC 2013

$2600 as start pay ought to be more than sufficient insofar as you can rent
a place, pay your bills and still have enough left for food and
transportation.  The position may also come with health insurance, 401(K)
and other retirement benefits or plans.  How many of you trainers today can
provide these extras to your employees?

There could eventually be a salary increase, but this will depend on how
well the hired individual demonstrates the ability to do the job well as
well as the results of evaluation reports.  So, not too low ... take the
economy into account and the entire picture ought to be far more clearer.

If I weren't engaged in anything presently, I'll be tempted to apply.  The
only big problem I may have is dealing with Austin's humidity in the summer
months.  Other than that, it is gratifying that in this time when hiring of
new employees is at an all time low, one organization is stepping up to the
plate!!  Secondarily, all employers are running scared of the Affordable
Care Act, or, as the silly politicians call it, Obama Care.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado