[Trainer-talk] Android and low Vision Users

David Goldfield disciple1211 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 9 16:35:39 UTC 2013

Hi, Kerry.
AFB's Access World magazine provided some info on Android's built-in
magnification features in the July 2013 issue.  A link to the article is
http://www.afb.org/afbpress/pub.asp?DocID=aw140703
You should also visit www.androidaccess.net.  It seems like it hasn't
been updated in quite some time, but the information provided from this
site could be of some benefit.

David