[Trainer-talk] Save $2000 on Full Access Pass Sunscription

CathyAnne cathy at blindtraining.com
Sat Aug 31 01:14:53 UTC 2013

Purchase a Full Access Pass Subscription bySeptember 7 and save $2000!

I'm pleased to announce a limited time discount on our Full Access Pass Subscription.

Purchase your Subscription by September 7for a special price of $16,500. The best part of this sale is your locked-in price for subscription renewals in future years.

Your price stays at this discount price and never increases as long as you renew your subscription.

Our Full-Access Pass Subscription includes access to all of our textbooks and trainer handbooks for trainers and students with whom your company or state works.

To take advantage of this limited time offer, submit your purchase order via

Email:
cathy at blindtraining.com

Fax: (800) 987-6198

Or mail: