[Trainer-talk] Seeking a Versapoint Embosser Manual

David Goldfield disciple1211 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 10 05:54:01 UTC 2013

Hi.
I received a request for a users' manual for the Versapoint embosser
from TSI.  I'm not referring to the Versapoint Duo, which I can easily
locate online, but rather the original Versapoint.  If anyone knows
where I can locate an electronic version of the manual, would you be
able to email it to me?
I've done a lot of online searching, including looking at archived Web
sites from Telesensory and Blazie Engineering from the 1990's, but have
so far come up empty.
Thanks.