[Trainer-talk] Is GW Micro Still In Business?

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Tue Dec 17 13:54:02 UTC 2013

Hi, I can guarantee that GW is still in business. I talked with them
yesterday on the phone. Their number is 260-489-3671 and they open at
8:30 AM Eastern time. I can't answer as to why the emails haven't been
answered other than to also agree that maybe it's a spam folder thing.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I've just finished writing a song about a tortilla.  Well actually, it's